- Times tables are tested every Monday - the children need to learn their 3, 4 and 8s in Year 3.
- PE is every Monday . The children need to come into school in their PE uniform.
- Spellings are tested every Tuesday and the children receive their new spellings after their test.
- Reading books need to come into school on a Monday and Thursday in order to be changed. The children will receive their new book on the same days.
- Library books will be issued every Friday.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
12th February - Friday Fun Day
15th February - Half Term
4th March - World Book Day
5th March - Friday Fun Day
8th March - Remote Learners Return to School
26th March - End of Term
12th April - PD Day
13th April - Summer 1 Starts
21st April - Parents' Evening 3:30-7pm
22nd April - Parents' Evening 3:30-5pm
30th April - Friday Fun Day
3rd May - Bank Holiday Monday
26th May - Whole School RE Day
28th May - Friday Fun Day
31st May - Half Term