- PE is every Tuesday. The children need to come into school in their PE uniform.
- Spellings are tested every Wednesday and the children receive their new spellings after their test.
- Timestables are tested every Monday - the children will either be learning their 2's, 3's or 4's.
- Reading books need to come into school on a Monday and Thursday in order to be changed. The
children will receive their new book on the same days.
- Library books will be issued every Friday.
At Elm Tree, we use VIPERS skills in our reading.
P - Predict
E - Explain
R - Retrieve
S - Summarise
Children are asked questions based around these six skills when reading. Please find below a document you could use when reading with your child at home.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
Half Term - 26th October 2020.